What We Believe
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among people, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God, having accomplished all that is necessary for a man’s salvation.
- We believe it is essential for people to repent of sin, and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with their mouths and believing in their hearts, resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work he started at Pentecost, empowering believers to live godly lives and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We believe the true church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel with all the world.
My contact details are
BB pin: SoulTies
Twitter: @SoulTiesTweets http://www.twitter.com/soultiestweets
Twitter: @solaadio http://www.twitter.com/solaadio
Google+: Olusola Adio https://plus.google.com/+OlusolaAdio
Your servant in Christ
You can now partner financially with Karis Ministries in the #SoulTies outreach by giving SECURELY via PayPal using this link Donate to SoulTiesOutreach via PayPal.