Welcome to #SoulTies 39, #WelcomeTo2016 Episode 6
My contact details are
BB pin: SOULTIES
Twitter: @SoulTiesTweets http://www.twitter.com/soultiestweets
Twitter: @solaadio http://www.twitter.com/solaadio
Google+: Olusola Adio https://plus.google.com/+OlusolaAdio
- Welcome to #WelcomeTo2016 Episode 6
- #WelcomeTo2016 Today I continue with our series on how to seek the kingdom of God and it’s righteousness.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Yesterday, we started looking at the parable of the sower in Mark 4.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The parable of the sower is the rosetta stone of Christianity. Understand it and you understand Christianity.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The parable of the sower gives you an understanding of how to successfully produce results with God’s Word
- #WelcomeTo2016 Even a massive prayer life without understanding and operating the parable of the sower will be very erratic.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Christianity is much closer to the farming profession than the emergency services profession.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Christianity operates largely based on the seed and harvest principle. You reap what you sow.
- #WelcomeTo2016 You are more productive with God by sowing the right seeds in advance than shooting emergency prayers
- #WelcomeTo2016 We need pulpits to emphasise more on sowing God’s Word in advance than just emergency prayers.
- #WelcomeTo2016 If you have a non-life threatening situation at hand, you can produce a result sowing God’s Word within 1 calendar year.
- #WelcomeTo2016 We already established that the seed for progress and change is the Word of God.
- #WelcomeTo2016 From previous broadcasts also, we established that the ground or soil where seeds are planted is our hearts.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Whether or not the Word of God will produce in your life to manifest the kingdom depends on the state of your heart.
- #WelcomeTo2016 We looked at the 4 states of heart. Jesus gave a description of each heart as He explained the parable of the sower.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Please note that it is possible for a Christian to operate in any of the 4 hearts.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Please refer to episode 3 to learn about the wayside heart and how not to have one.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Please refer to episode 4 to learn about the stony heart and how not to have one.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Please refer to episode 5 to learn about the heart filled with thorns and good heart.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Today we look at the steps to take not to have the first 3 hearts and to cultivate a good heart for productivity.
- #WelcomeTo2016 What are the steps we should take in getting the Word to take root down in our hearts and keep thorns away?
- #WelcomeTo2016 These are steps that the believer should take in secret and build into a daily routine.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Step 1: Constant rehearsal and declaration of the Word of God
- #WelcomeTo2016 We need to constantly declare the Word sown in our hearts. We need to do this privately thousands of times.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Read Jer 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
- #WelcomeTo2016 The Word hammer doesn’t break the rocks or stones of unbelief in our hearts in just one blow. Several blows are required.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Step 2: Constant Meditation
- #WelcomeTo2016 Joshua 1:8 and Ps 1:1-3 state that we should meditate on God’s Word day and night, meaning continually as we go along
- #WelcomeTo2016 Meditation in God’s Word puts us in a position where we can have the Word rooted in our hearts and receive direction.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Step 3: Praying in the Spirit
- #WelcomeTo2016 Believers need extended times of praying in the spirit privately on a very regular basis
- #WelcomeTo2016 A preacher once said that after you have prayed in tongues for one hour, your convo with God is just about to start
- #WelcomeTo2016 What he implied is that after a certain time of praying in tongues, you become more conscious of the spirit than flesh.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Step 4: Private fasting
- #WelcomeTo2016 Jesus said in Matt 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
- #WelcomeTo2016 There are some demonic activity that can only be dislodged as we mix in fasting with prayer & meditation & declarations
- #WelcomeTo2016 There are many benefits of fasting in the scriptures but let’s read just one from Isaiah 58:11 in the next 2 tweets
- #WelcomeTo2016 Is 58:11a And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones:
- #WelcomeTo2016 Is 58:11b and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
- #WelcomeTo2016 One of the benefits of roots to a plant is that they store water and nourishment required for growth in harsh times.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Is 58:11 shows that you will receive spiritual nourishment in fasting that will see you through harsh times.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Step 5: Private Anticipatory Praise
- #WelcomeTo2016 Many church folks have been taught about praising God and rejoicing when they receive a miraculous manifestation
- #WelcomeTo2016 However, few have been taught about anticipatory praise. It is a compulsory part of your spiritual roots development.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Many Christians only rejoice and praise God when things go well but moan and complain at other times.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Since it is a strange concept to many, I have quite a few scriptures to give away on this.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Ps 50:23a Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me:…..
- #WelcomeTo2016 Ps 50:23b … and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
- #WelcomeTo2016 When u offer God praise, u glorify Him. Offering praise to God before your miracle is ordering ur conversation aright.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Ordering your conversation aright means ordering your thoughts, speech and conduct aright about the miracle.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Note the sequence of events in Ps 50:23. Your praise offering, your right conversation then your salvation follows.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Romans 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
- #WelcomeTo2016 Romans 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The way Abraham got his manifestation was by giving glory to God and being fully persuaded about God’s Word.
- #WelcomeTo2016 How do you give glory to God? By praising Him before your manifestation arrives, not by moaning and complaining
- #WelcomeTo2016 Col 2:7 Rooted & built up in him, & stablished in d faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Paul says here that the way to be rooted and then built up in God is abound in thanksgiving over the Word sown in you
- #WelcomeTo2016 2 Chron 20:23a And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon,
- #WelcomeTo2016 2 Chron 20:23b … Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
- #WelcomeTo2016 In 2 Chron 20:23 The children of Israel sang praises and then God responded by giving them the victory.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Watch out for Episode 7 tomorrow.
Your servant in Christ