Welcome to #SoulTies 6. In #SoulTies 6, we investigate the secular definition of #SoulTies and see that it agrees completely with our bible definition.
Please find below Flickr & iCloud links for the Soul Ties 6 Tweetcast
- Quick Lunch and Learn Session #SoulTies
- I decided to do some more research into #SoulTies today by obtaining secular non-biblical based definition of #SoulTies. See what I got
- (a) A spiritual/emotional connection you have to someone after being intimate with them, usually engaging in sexual intercourse
- (b) To the point that when you want to be rid of them from your mind and your life, even when you are far away from them…
- …and out of their presence you still feel as if they are a part of you and a part of you is with them
- (c) Causing you to feel unwhole, as if you’ve given up some of yourself intangible that cannot be easily possessed again
- So the secular world and the Bible are agreed on the following points about #SoulTies:
- (a) #SoulTies are both soulish with spiritual ramifications as well
- (b) Sex is not only just the coming together of two chunks of flesh but also the coming together of souls and spirit;
- (c) that when you’re soul-tied with a person, a chunk of you is with the other person and a chunk of the other person is with you
- (d) In a breakup with sex partners, you feel a part of you has left you that you can’t easily get back. You’re scattered
- So sexual #SoulTies affect your social and mental productivity when your sexual relationship goes to bust
- We’ve come to the end of Lunch and Learn. My chips have run cold but nothing like being with you guys. We are building a family out here.
If you have been blessed by this piece and you want to share your prayer requests or testimonies with me, please use this contact form. Your email will come straight to me and will not be published on this site.
Your servant in Christ