Welcome to #SoulTies 36, #WelcomeTo2016 Episode 3
My contact details are
BB pin: SOULTIES
Twitter: @SoulTiesTweets http://www.twitter.com/soultiestweets
Twitter: @solaadio http://www.twitter.com/solaadio
Google+: Olusola Adio https://plus.google.com/+OlusolaAdio
- Welcome to #WelcomeTo2016 Episode 3
- #WelcomeTo2016 Today I continue with our series on how to seek the kingdom of God and it’s righteousness.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Yesterday we looked at the kingdom of God process illustrated by Jesus using farming techniques.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Today, we want to take a quick look at the parable of the sower in Mark 4.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The parable of the sower is the rosetta stone of Christianity. Understand it and you understand Christianity.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The parable of the sower gives you an understanding of how to successfully produce results with God’s Word
- #WelcomeTo2016 Even a massive prayer life without understanding and operating the parable of the sower will be very erratic.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Christianity is much closer to the farming profession than the emergency services profession.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Christianity operates largely based on the seed and harvest principle. You reap what you sow.
- #WelcomeTo2016 You are more productive with God by sowing the right seeds in advance than shooting emergency prayers
- #WelcomeTo2016 We need pulpits to emphasise more on sowing God’s Word in advance than just emergency prayers.
- #WelcomeTo2016 If you have a non-life threatening situation at hand, you can produce a result sowing God’s Word within 1 calendar year
- #WelcomeTo2016 From the previous broadcast, we already established that the seed for progress and change is the Word of God.
- #WelcomeTo2016 From the previous broadcast also, we established that the ground or soil where seeds are planted is our hearts.
- #WelcomeTo2016 We need to establish 4 basic truths about the parable of the sower labelled a to d in the following tweets
- #WelcomeTo2016 a) The seed of the Word of God is incorruptible. It is programmed and guaranteed to produce ALL of the time.
- #WelcomeTo2016 1 Peter 1:23 …, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
- #WelcomeTo2016 There is NOTHING WRONG with the Word of God. If it doesn’t produce for you, God is not to blame.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Heb 6:17 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation..
- #WelcomeTo2016 God’s Word has integrity and can never lie. His Word is not like the word of a man that may be undependable.
- #WelcomeTo2016 b) Whether or not the Word of God will produce in your life to manifest the kingdom depends on the state of your heart.
- #WelcomeTo2016 A wayside heart is a heart where satan steals the Word away from ur heart before u can even absorb it into ur heart
- #WelcomeTo2016 A stony ground heart is where trials and persecutions arise to create offence that stops the Word from producing.
- #WelcomeTo2016 A stony ground heart is a heart that lacks depth because of the stones. This prevents the Word from taking root.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Any structure or plant that doesn’t take proper root before springing up is prone to collapse caused by contrary forces.
- #WelcomeTo2016 c) Apart from the Word of God, there are other seeds that can be sown into your heart that can bring contrary results.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Examples of these are thorns also known as cares of this world. They produce results contrary to God’s Word
- #WelcomeTo2016 These thorns also prevent God’s Word from being productive in your heart and choke the Word.
- #WelcomeTo2016 d) The responsibility of not having a wayside heart, a stony ground heart or a thorn-filled heart lies on the believer.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The responsibility of having a good heart that can produce God’s Word is down to the believer.
- #WelcomeTo2016 God will never override your will to make your heart conducive for the manifestation of His kingdom
- #WelcomeTo2016 Transiting into a new year does not automatically change the state of your heart into a productive one.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Over the next few broadcasts, we will examine the various hearts described by Jesus in the parable of the sower.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Jesus gave a description of each heart as He explained the parable of the sower.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Please note that it is possible for a Christian to operate in any of the 4 hearts.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Some people claim that Christians who behave against bible expectations are not really Christians
- #WelcomeTo2016 If God’s Word does not take deep root in your heart to produce a harvest, you will end up behaving like a non-Christian
- #WelcomeTo2016 Heart 1: The Wayside Heart
- #WelcomeTo2016 Mark 4:4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The wayside heart does not produce results. Jesus explained the wayside heart in Mark 4:15
- #WelcomeTo2016 Mark 4:15a And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard,….
- #WelcomeTo2016 Mark 4:15b … Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The wayside heart is one where the man listens to the Word of God and it gets stolen away immediately by satan.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The wayside heart is one that hears God’s Word about progress and it immediately gets taken away by news of recession.
- #WelcomeTo2016 The way to stop being a wayside heart is to protect your heart from wrong information.
- #WelcomeTo2016 I make it a point of duty to prevent channels carrying contrary news to my expectations from accessing my heart.
- #WelcomeTo2016 You cannot retain the Word in your heart if you continually expose your heart to contrary toxic information.
- #WelcomeTo2016 If u are over-30 & desiring a spouse, ur situation is not helped following an account that says over-30s are doomed.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Satan has a ministry of stealing God’s Word from your heart using respected but scornful friends you have embraced.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Satan will also use TV channels transmitting toxic and contrary information to steal God’s Word from you.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Ps 1:1a Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners,
- #WelcomeTo2016 Ps 1:1b … nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
- #WelcomeTo2016 If you don’t want Satan to steal God’s Word from you, you need to relocate your heart from wrong associations.
- #WelcomeTo2016 God’s Word concerning holiness will be stolen from you by Satan if you retain your 100GB porn stash.
- #WelcomeTo2016 We’ll treat the next 2 hearts tomorrow.
- #WelcomeTo2016 Watch out for Episode 4 this time tomorrow.
Your servant in Christ